1.Huff Recapping Inc
105 St Paul Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Lane s Tire And Auto Center
1550 Salisbury Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and fair price are what you can expect from Lane's Tire and Auto Center. Highly recommend!
3.Accel Discount Tire
2103 Delray St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersBrake Service EquipmentWheels-Aligning & Balancing
We are located on Exit 148 0n I-40 & Exit 50A on I-77. Tires are our specialty, and Cooper Tire is our main brand. We carry most other brands also. Also here are other services that we provide. All br
115 Northcross Ln
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
5.White Tire Center
2614 Springs Rd NE
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Parrish Tire Company
150 E Front St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I used to work for this place and personally worked with the now manager known theses guys a long time highly recommend their services even after I left they still give me great service just like anyo
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1116 Crossroads Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.