1.Vista Medical Center
5329 Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5405 Memorial Dr Ste D
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Auto Accident Injury Centers
4466 Rockbridge Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Priority One Health Care Professionals
6924 Harbor Town Way
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Smart Rite Medical Solutions
4051 Big Valley Trl
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical LabsMedical Equipment & Supplies
6.MedPost Urgent Care
1234 S Hairston Rd Ste 28
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
1550 Litton Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.