1.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
5320 Memorial Dr
2.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
2945 Panola Rd
3.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1490 Pleasant Hill Rd
4.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
5985 Peachtree Pkwy
5.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
595 Piedmont Ave NE Ste 100
539 Pharr Rd NE
Skin CareBeauty Salons
7.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1510 Milstead Ave NE
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.