Serving the Stokesdale area.
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Quick response, honest timeframes, best in class service. Highly recommended!!!! Affordable too! Thanks again Scott! -client 5/31 service call, same day response.
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
808 Chapel Hill Rd
ElectriciansFurniture StoresLamps & ShadesLighting Fixtures
- King Electric Co. Inc, is a family owned business now in it's fourth generation. King Electric Co has always set customer service as a top priority. The business began in 1922 selling water pumps an
5.Thrift Electric Inc
804 Bryan Rd
Any type of electrical services large or small give us a call
6.Lachey Electric Company
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsLighting Maintenance Service
affordable and very good at what he does. fixed half my house in two hours. Friendly and easy to work with
7.Lowdermilk Electric Inc
2400 E Bessemer Ave
ElectriciansLighting FixturesUtility CompaniesElectric Companies
Lowdermilk Electric Inc
2400 E Bessemer Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.