San Joaquin General Hospital
500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA, 95231
1.Hill Physicians Medical Group Inc
1016 E Bianchi Rd Ste C20
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
2.Hill Physicians Medical Group Inc
1776 W March Ln Ste 440
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NutritionPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMental Health Services
3.Kolomey, Irina, DO - Spring Hill Medical Group
3720 Sunset Ln Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Delta Eye Medical Group Inc
1617 Saint Marks Plz
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
5.Delta Eye Medical Group, Inc.
1617 Saint Marks Plz Ste D
Medical ClinicsOptometristsLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.P Gill Obstetrics And Gynecology Medical Group Inc
1617 N California St Ste 2a
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Central Valley Eye Medical Group Inc
36 W Yokuts Ave Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOpticians
Central Valley Eye Medical Group offers a range of treatments for various eye disorders. Its board-certified ophthalmologists offer medical and surgical consultations, and its optical department featu
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.