1.Santini Landscaping & Purchase Green
3727 Metro Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
I had no clue what i wanted, Santini's came out put some marks on the ground and a week later it was done and was way beyond what i could mentally picture. it was so easy since they have all the knowl
2.Trees N More
536 S Olive Ave
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTrucking-Light Hauling
Visit our website
This company is everything you could ask for and more! They deliver work and cost as quoted, they are prompt, courteous, do a fantastic job and clean up nicely. I highly recommend this company. ~ Cath
2239 Country Club Blvd
Pest Control ServicesMothproofingPest Control Equipment & SuppliesBird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
Visit our website
I give this company a good 5 stars and here's my reason I wasn't happy for a while but I really I stuck with them until I met mr. Mike he is amazing answered all my questions never brushed me off my k
4.Clark Pest Control
4816 Clowes St
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Clark Pest Control can offer you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
3663 Arch Rd Ste G
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesTermite Control
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: Customize
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
7.Angel's Tree Service
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
The service was excellent and the price was reasonable. I had mistletoe in my three trees. Angel's Tree Service removed all the mistletoe, topped out the trees, and trimmed up all the trees. I had
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.