Showing results for Dr Chi With Sutter Guold. Search for dr chi with sutter gould instead?
1.Ho Chi M DDS
678 N Wilson Way
2.Chi, Howard DMD
6529 Inglewood Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation
1212 W Robinhood Dr Ste 4F
Foundations-Educational, Philanthropic, ResearchResearch & Development LabsChurches & Places of Worship
I visited the Foundation and was received with a very warm and genuine welcome. Tea was served and a short video on Master Chen was shown, after which a brief Q&A session was held. I was invited b
4.University Of The Pacific Sigma Chi
801 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Fraternities & Sororities
5.Phi Delta Chi
3616 Pacific Ave
1407 W March Ln
7860 West Ln Ste B
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.