1310 E Swain Rd, Stockton, CA, 95210
1.Dr. Daniel C. Dozier DDS
2509 W March Ln Ste 100
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I have terrible anxiety when it comes to dentists! So many bad experiences in the past with different dentists, but Dr Dozier and his staff took the time to make me feel incredibly comfortable and exp
2.Delgado Dental Group
8 W Swain Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
Great Staff and Great Location. I wanted to thank the staff for being friendly and helpful. Dr. Delgado is a great dentist. thank you.
3.Nu Smile Dental
707 E March Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
4.Bermudez Luisa M DMD
221 Tuxedo Ct
* Gentle Dentistry
5.Quail Lakes Dental Care
4565 Quail Lakes Dr
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
The Doctors and Staff are very nice. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
1310 E Swain Rd
One Dental Exam, Cleaning, and X-Rays+3more
9/30/14 clurk women in light blue was very professional:) after though I fell asleep waiting for example wasn't cool
7.Charles Feldman DDS - March Lane Dental
1502 Saint Marks Plz Ste 7
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Great Location, Friendly Staff - I would recommend Doctor Feldman to anyone who is looking for a Great Dentist in Stockton.
Richard King DDS
3061 Geer Rd, Turlock, CA, 95382
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future