CM Carpets Plus
1338 E Miner Ave, Stockton, CA, 95205
10490 E Stockton Blvd Ste 100
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
736 Mariposa Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Flooring LiquidatorsServing the Stockton, CA area
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Stockton area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
Joe Lents just finished our second job with them, putting new vinyl flooring in a room conversion we did. It came out beautifully, just like the first time when they did our Kitchen a couple years ago. Prices were fair, product is very high quality, and the installers were on time and did a perfect job each time. Always a pleasure to find a local business that does such nice work and is dependable.
Just bought our new floor from Steve. He was very knowledgeable and helpful! He did not rush us and helped us figure out the best option for our family giving us the best price! ����
Thank you Craig Simpson for all your help, the flooring turned out great! Stockton folks, go see Craig for your flooring needs, he's good!
Overall they provided great services to clean my carpets before my landlords walk thru. Quote for smaller apartment was fair. I'd recommend!
Referred to this place by a friend but I didn't find the hardwood flooring I was looking for. Prices were low on laminate.
Opens at 730am not 900am. Otherwise it is full of great information. The number and address was correct.
Big selection, excellent service, best prices.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?