1.Delta Bluegrass Co.
PO Box 307
Sod & Sodding Service
Very happy with the quality of the sod we bought from Delta. The verity of types and the delivery service was excellent.
111 Zuckerman Brg
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
3.Delta Bluegrass Company
Po Box 487
Landscape ContractorsSod & Sodding Service
Po Box 957
5.Pacific Blue Landscape
89 Panoramic Ave
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.