5095 Mount Zion Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Stockbridge, located inside CVS/pharmacy #7064 at 5095 Mount Zion Parkway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury trMore Nearby Locations »
2.My Pain Clinic
245 Village Center Pkwy Ste 130
Medical ClinicsClinicsPain Management
I have been a patient of Dr Rehman's for 7+yrs, my husband for 3yrs. Tho lacking of eye contact from visit to visit, never has given us the impression he wasn't paying attention to our needs. He offer
3.Southern Medical Clinic
5329 N Henry Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Women's Imaging Specialists - Eagles Landing
115 Eagle Spring Dr Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical Imaging Services
5.Hyde Prosthetics and Orthotics
1035 Southcrest Dr
Medical ClinicsProsthetic DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOrthopedic Appliances
6.The Womens Center
140 Eagle Spring Ct
I love Dr Gordon and Dr Elliott and the staff at the Stockbridge office, they are all courteous and efficient and make you feel right at home, the only bad experience I have had is with their CNP Mar
119 N Park Trl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Georgia Urology is the largest urology practice in Atlanta and the Southeast. Our board certified urologists provide the finest urologic care available and strive for the best outcomes for all of our
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.