Metro Dental/The Denture Place
175 Decatur Rd, Mcdonough, GA, 30253
1.Smith, Paul A DMD
909 Eagles Landing Pkwy
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Smith for almost 20 years and would never go anywhere else. Our three children have also have been under his superb care for their whole lives. He's seen th
2.Greene, Vernon W DMD
1229 Eagles Landing Pkwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Very bad experience....asked if I was in pain...I said YES and he kept on!!Very rude.Since I have to post 100 characters, here they are:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa@aaaaaaaaaaaa
3.Eagles Pointe Endodontics
125 Eagles Pointe Pkwy
4.Bhat Dental Associates
560 Eagles Landing Pkwy
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
212 Village Center Pkwy
The first time I went to Dr. Adkins, I was in a lot of pain. He got me out of pain and explained everything thoroughly. He told me my options and let me decide what to do. I have sent my family to
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Stockbridge
330 Corporate Center Dr Ste A
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
7.Ronald P Martin Dmd Pc
125 Eagles Pointe Pkwy Ste 100
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Arrue, J M DMD
1317 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA, 30012
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future