1.Lower Florida Keys District
1200 Kennedy Dr
2.South Florida Wildlife CenterServing the Stock Island, FL area
CharitiesAnimal Removal ServicesHospitals
3.Lower Keys Medical Center
5900 College Rd
Medical CentersSurgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
From the Emergency Department to the wonderful units on the 3rd floor, everything and everybody was kind, compassionate and professional. It was an amazing experience and I would never hesitate to rec
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.