1.Richland-Bean Blossom Health Care Center
5911 W State Road 46
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityClinicsResidential Care FacilitiesMedical Clinics
Do not send your loved one here. They do not have the services they claim. The dietician failed to order food for the week. They gave my dad a cheese sandwich because they forgot he was there. The s
2.Ellettsville Dental Center
5915 W State Road 46
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
At Ellettsville Dental Center, our team is committed to providing you and your family with a dental care experience that is comfortable, friendly, and simply exceptional in quality. That is why we off
3.Bloomington Dental Group
1600 W Bloomfield Rd
Visit our website
All our professionals Bloomington Dental Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.Ryan grew up in Crown Point,
4.Bloomington Bone & Joint Clinic
639 S Walker St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
I think they are wonderful, caring staff and I feel very comfortable with them and their directions and advice.
5.Jimenez Lithia E
355 S Landmark Ave
EyeglassesClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesContact Lenses
Our patient care philosophy is to provide comprehensive eye care with special attention to your specific overall health needs in a state-of-the-art setting. We value the trust you have placed on us to
6.Volunteers In Medicine
811 W 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.First Health Plus, Inc.
104 N Curry Pike
Medical ClinicsClinicsTattoo RemovalUrgent Care
First Health Plus in one of Bloomington's leading health care providers. Family and Employee Health is what we specialize in. Walk ins always welcome and appts can be made. The staff at FHP is pleased
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.