3 Day Blinds
Serving the Stilwell area. Custom Blinds and more.Free In-Home Consultation
1.Paper Connection Plus
16238 Metcalf Ave
Paper ManufacturersWallpapers & WallcoveringsInterior Designers & DecoratorsPaper Brokers & Mill Representatives
Full service Interior Design specializing in shutters, blinds, wallpaper, custom Drapery, flooring, Furniture placement and color.
2.Blind Cleaning Specialist
Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & CleaningWindowsWindow Shades-Cleaning & RepairingBlinds-Venetian & Vertical
Ultrasonic blind cleaning service! The best and most effective way to clean all types of window blinds.
3.America's Blind Crafters
14221 Hadley St
Blinds-Venetian & VerticalDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsWindow Shades-Equipment & SuppliesDraperies, Curtains & Shades-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Win-Trim Window Fashions
8426 Clint Dr # 332
Blinds-Venetian & VerticalAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsBlinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & Cleaning
6901 W 135th St
Department StoresClothing StoresMen's ClothingHousewares
Photo Shoot with 8 Prints of 1 Pose. 1- 10x13, 1- 8x10, 4- 5x7, 8- 3.5x5 & 16 wallets+4more
Very nice JcPenney store. Natalie did hi-lights and lo-lights on me yesterday, and I am pleased. I'm very particular and often disatisfied...I highly recommend her.
6.One Stop Decorating Center
7200 W 135th St
Blinds-Venetian & Vertical
A family owned business for 20 years. Kansas City's largest selection of window coverings. A Hunter Douglas Gallery! FREE SHOP AT HOME SERVICE!
4800 W 119th St
Furniture StoresWindowsHome DecorLighting Fixtures
Restoration Hardware is one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. As a lifestyle brand and design authority, we offer furniture, lighting, texti
3 Day Blinds
Serving the Stilwell area. Let 3 Day Blinds Beautify Your HomeFree In-Home Design Consultation
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.