Serving the Stillwater area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Specialists
Water Damage RestorationDuct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Will not use again,overcharged for everything.Charged for taking off doors and baseboards,are you kidding.Charged an emergency call during business hours .I called to have him come look at the damage
2100 N Jardot Rd
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
3.Carpet Recovery Service Inc.
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Are you in need of professional soot and smoke removal services? In need of thorough and superior water damage restoration? Professional tile, carpet and upholstery cleaning? You can trust in us to pr
706 E 8th Ave
Water Damage RestorationWater Heater RepairGrease TrapsPlumbers
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in StillwaterMore Nearby Locations »
5.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
6.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
7.Servpro Of Greater Broken Arrow
Water Damage RestorationHouse CleaningWater Damage Emergency ServiceCrime & Trauma Scene Clean Up
Customers publish reviews on our website www.servprobrokenarrow.com . It is an honor to serve our neighbors, community and friends in the Tulsa- Broken Arrow and surrounding area!
Call A Pro
Serving the Stillwater area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.