1.Planned Parenthood - Edmond Clinic
3431 S Boulevard
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAIDS Information & Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Edmond, OK for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2.Birthright of Stillwater
216 S Main St
Family Planning Information Centers
3.Birth Choice-Stillwater Inc
1309 S Husband Pl
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
4.Birth Birth Choice of Stillwater Inc.
1002 N Duck St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
5.Stillwater Life Services
1509 W 8th Ave
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
Missed A Period?; Knowledge Is Your Power. Know It. Own It.; (in bullit points : Pregnancy Testing, STI/STD Testing & Treatment, Pregnancy Options Counseling, Limited OB Ultrasounds, Mentoring Program
6.Four Winds Early Head Start
335164 East St
Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & ServicesChild CareFamily Planning Information Centers
7.Living Hope Pregnancy Center
1300 W Grand Ave
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.