The Orthopaedic Center
1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK, 74104
1.Breedlove, Robert Allan Dr
1604 W 8th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Taguchi Women's Clinic PLLC
801 S Walnut St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Our Mission at the Taguchi Womens Clinic PLLC is to provide compassionate and premier healthcare to women of all ages in our community and the region. At Taguchi Women s Clinic, we believe your health
3.Stillwater Medical Center
1301 W 6th Ave Ste 207
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinics
I recently had to spend 4 days at SMC. I have gallbladder surgery in the end. Thier patiet care is amazing. They took great care of me the entire time I was there. I have absolutely no complaints. Ama
4.Stillwater Family Care LLC
1921 W 6th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I've been to several Drs over the years and I'd have to say that Dr. Smith is the best I've seen. Quick to get you in for an appointment, friendly and caring. I dont feel like just 1 of the many seen
5.Hall Thomas-Stillwater Dermatology Clinic
1329 S Sangre Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.Stillwater Radiology Inc
4721 W 6th Ave Ste 130
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Thomas Alan Karns, MD
1411 W 7th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.