Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74146
228 S Main St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
I cannot speak highly enough of this company! I lost my keys and had no way to use my car and they came to the rescue! They have amazing customer service, quick service, and are the best ever! My min
2.Simon's AAA Towing
500 Eagles Ln
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceMarine ServicesMarine Towing
3.Accurate Lock And Key
1706 N Young St
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
Matt was amazing! Super fast service and an amazing price! We were really in a bind today sir, and your kindness and quick work are appreciated! Everyone should use Accurate Lock and Key!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
5.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith because of the reviews that was listed online and they couldn't have been more on point. He was on schedule and very professional. I would definitely refer this compa
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Serving the Stillwater area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.