Jime's Tree Service
Albany, NY, 12205 Complete Tree & Stump Removal - Family Owned And Operated Since 1960!
1.Paul's Lawn Care, LLC
3 Durham Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Since 2007, Paul’s Lawn Care has been helping business owners throughout the Saratoga Springs, NY region with quality landscape contractor service. We’ll keep the lawn and plant life outside of your o
Beautiful Lawns, LLC
Serving the Stillwater area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.