1.Stillwater Dental Ctr
492 Hudson Ave
2.Stillwater Family Dental
492 Hudson Ave
3.Clifton Park Dental
531 Moe Rd Ste 1
EndodontistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Clifton Park Dental offers a full range of dental services including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. At our office, the patient always comes first. We feel that all of our staff membe
4.Caleb A George PLLC
1799 Route 9
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
5.Davis & King
863 Route 146
We are not a Medicaid Dental Provider.
6.1st Advantage Dental Clifton Park
1532 Route 9
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
We strive to provide affordable, quality dental care to those patients who entrust their care to us. We deliver this service through a blend of Quality, Convenience, and Caring. We treat all patients
7.Park Dental Care
100 Technology Park
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future