13173 Saint Croix Trl N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ted Johnson, DDS
5995 Oren Ave N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Ted Johnson, DDS has over 20 years of experience caring for the smiles of patients in the St. Croix Valley area. Our office is conveniently located in Stillwater, MN, where we diagnose and treat a wid
3.Filson Gentle Dentistry
277 3rd St N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
Welcome to Filson Gentle Dentistry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to have the smile of your dreams. At our cosmetic dentistry practice, located in Bayport, Minnesota, we provide a wide ran
4.Park Dental St Croix Valley
13961 60th St N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I just pulled up google to get a phone number for my dentist and low and behold my eye is drawn to some negative reviews for St Croix Valley Dental. I don't know if it is possible that we can go the
5.River Valley Dental Care
1395 Curve Crest Blvd W
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
13961 60th St N
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Brettin, Bryan, DDS Sletten Orthodontics
6303 Osgood Ave N Ste 205
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.