Michael S Hollingsworth DDS
420 S Woodbine Rd, Saint Joseph, MO, 64506
1.Thomas K Courtney DDS
302 Park Ave
2.Ostendorf Family Dentistry
303 Park Ave
3.Carr Mark L DDS
312 N Walnut St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
-regular hours, some evenings
4.East Ridge Family Dentistry
3918 Sherman Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
$99 New Patient Offer
Very friendly staff. Was able to get in the same day that I called with pain. Was explained all issues and options with no pressure. The dr offered me same day treatment and I was taken care of bett
5.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Stewartsville, MO area
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
6.Northwest Periodontics & Implants LtdServing the Stewartsville, MO area
Periodontal disease, or or more commonly known as gum disease, is a serious dental problem. This is why we at Northwest Periodontics & Implants Ltd. have dedicated ourselves to the prevention and care
7.Timothy S Taylor DDS
3815 Beck Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Family oriented dental care that is patient centered. We help you become healthy through education and options. We focus on our relationships and building a foundation for a lifetime. Health centered
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future