www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.America's Tire Company
3500 W Monte Vista Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local America's Tire store in Turlock, CA is sure to have what you're looking for.
2.America's Tire Company
1201 Standiford Ave
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local America's Tire store in Modesto, CA is sure to have what you're looking for.
3.America's Tire Store-Merced, CA
1204 W Olive Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
America's Tire is your leading tire and wheel dealer in Merced, CA. Visit your local America's Tire store and discover the best in tire and wheel service.
4.America's Tire Store - Riverbank CA
2371 Claribel Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
From a variety of leading tire and wheel brands, your neighborhood America's Tire store in Riverbank, CA is sure to have what you're looking for.
BusinessFind.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.