Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Stevensville area.
7227 Reliable Path
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Late in pickups and sometimes leaves trash in container after pickup.
2.Dumpsters R UsServing the Stevensville, MI area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
3.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
4.Best Way DisposalServing the Stevensville, MI area
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage CollectionContractors Equipment & SuppliesConstruction & Building Equipment
Pick up was fair but I missed paying one time after 3 years was charged a 25.00 reconnect fee not even a don't do it again. But 25.00 right off the bat! What about my 3 years good payment fee I said.
5.Scooter's Refuse Service IncServing the Stevensville, MI area
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionContractors Equipment & SuppliesPlastics-Vacuum, Pressure & Thermoforming
Scooter's Refuse Service Located in Battle Creek, Michigan is a family-owned trash removal service offering residential as well as commercial waste removal.
6.Midwest Waste Solutions
29099 Old Us 33
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
The quoted price of a dumpster rental was great, $100 cheaper than other places. I told them the EXACT number of squares of roofing material that I needed to dispose of. They told ME what size dumpste
1110 9th St
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
I rented a dumpster from them and asked that they call when they were going to deliver it so we could be sure to show them where to park it and to get some boards under it. They came without calling a
Serving the Stevensville area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.