Cleppe David R DDS
16 S Saint Joseph Ave, Niles, MI, 49120
5638 Cleveland Ave
2.Ronto, David DDS PC
480 Ansley Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Thank you for your interest in learning more about our practice. Please take a look at our website www.rontodds.com to learn more about us!
3.Gregory E Bauman DDS PLC
1600 Niles Ave
4.Johansen Doug S DDS
3012 Niles Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr Howenstine is great dentist. I'm not a huge fan of trips to the dentist but I actually enjoy going here. Friendly staff, good work and an efficient experience.
5.Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
*The Herald Palladium Readers Choice *Dr. Timothy Ward * Over 25 Years Experience *Family & Aesthetic Dentistry - State of the Art Procedures - Digital X - Rays & Images
6.Bridgman Family Dental Care
9151 Red Arrow Hwy
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have extreme anxiety in terms of dental work, but I am completely comfortable there and can even describe my recent cavity filling as ""pleasant"". I highly recommend Dr. Neal Smith to anyone lookin
2206 W John Beers Rd
Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park, Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future