1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Lehnhoff's Landscaping, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building EquipmentLandscape Designers & Consultants
Last year these guys delivered firewood to us and then we called them out to look our backyard. We had plans to do a large outdoor living area. They had some really great design ideas, our project tur
3.JA & Sons Landscaping
607 Stoney Ln
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Rely on our landscaping company in Baltimore, Maryland, for custom masonry and lawn maintenance. J.A. & Sons Landscaping specializes in custom designed stone patios, but we can make your garden lookin
4.Grass Gators, LLC
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Routine Lawn Maintenance New Garden Scapes Mature Garden Restoration Mulching Spring & Fall Cleanup Tree Trimming Landscape Design Snow Plowing Plus Many Other Services
5.Benton's Lawn Service
1901 Batts Neck Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Bob Benton and his assistant Michael have been the absolute best and most reliable service we have ever had. They are here when they are expected, go far beyond what we expect for the cost and have a
112 Whispering Pine Ct
401 Craney Creek Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.