Call A Pro
Serving the Stevens Point area.
1.Midstate Lock & Safe Inc
3525 Patch St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Was very helpful helping me select different locks for my home and a safe. They keyed up the locks all the same and installed them the same day.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
4.Mobile Lock & Security
620 Market St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
Got locked out of my house in Wisconsin Rapids after business hours (very, very frustrating) and it only took 2 phone calls until I got an answer from Bill. Bill was out of town but didn't hesitate to
5.Chris' Towing, LLC
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
Professional service! The best in town.
6.Mike's Car & Home Unlocking
Locksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Lost my apartment key somewhere, sometime during the hustle and bustle of my day. No where to be found and couldn't get in touch with my landlord so I looked up locksmiths and Mike's was among the fir
Stevens Point Locksmiths
Explainplease.com 30 year in Stevens PointTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.