1.Ultra Cut & Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
2.Paul's Lawn Care LLC
4617 Heritage Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulchesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Paul's Lawn Care LLC is locally owned & operated company serving Stevens Points & the surrounding area over 10 years. We offer complete lawn care service & specialize in organic lawn care.
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Stay Green Sprinkler Systems
5821 Spruce Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
5.DCM Landscaping LLC & Total Lawn Care
258 Oak Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDocksLandscape Designers & Consultants
Had major project completed by D.C.M. they performed about 80 % of the work contracted and the bill was about 120% of the estimate. When their mistakes were pointed out that was not their problem and
3351 Tommys Tpke
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentExcavation ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Free Estimates Fully Insured Residential Commercial
7.Stay Green Sprinkler Systems
5821 Spruce Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.