Wessell Michael D, DDS
172 Christy St, Amherst, WI, 54406
1.Owens Family Dentistry LLC
2308 Wyatt Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
I really like the small town feel of this office. It is a family business that has been in Stevens Point ever since I was a little girl. The combination of the skill and attention to patient's needs h
2.Dental Health Center
5541 US Highway 10 E
Everyone was very helpful and made me feel at ease. They were able to help me spread out the costs wo that I could get my work done. Super friendly and answered all of my questions.
3.Family Dental Associates
1501 Plover St
1085 Wilshire Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Quality dental care for ALL AGES! Special attention for infants, children and teens. UWSP students and faculty welcome! Special care for sensitive patients.
5.Marshfield Clinic Stevens Point Center
4100 State Highway 66
Physicians & SurgeonsDentistsDental ClinicsMedical Clinics
The Marshfield Clinic Stevens Point Center provides patient care, research and education at more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensiv
6.Hom Family Dentistry SC
2925 Post Rd
7.Excellence Dental LLC
2405 Post Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
New Patients Welcome!
www.cosmeticdentistrywi.com 2925 Post Road, Stevens Point, WI 54481 Professional General Dentists.Call Now For An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future