Sass Ronald MS LPCC
3150 Johnson Rd, Steubenville, OH, 43952
1.Jefferson Behavioral Health System
200 N 4th St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Jefferson Behavioral Health System
1 Ross Park Blvd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
Established in 1962, Jefferson Behavioral Health System offers Special programs for Youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance, Transition-Age 18-25, Adults with Serious Mental Illness, Persons with Men
3.Jefferson Behavioral Health System
3200 Johnson Rd
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
4.Jefferson Behavioral Health System
732 N 6th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
5.Jefferson Behavioral Health System
220 Murdock St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
6.Jefferson Behavioral Health
212 Murdock St
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Serving the Steubenville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.