Foster Lanny S DPM PC
19230 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI, 48236
1.Leslie M Green DVM
3759 Wedgewood Dr
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Services
Green Lantern is my favorite pizza in town. The BBQ chicken pizza and boneless wings are awesome! Check them out!
3.Plumbrook Green Townhouses
38227 Schoenherr Rd
TownhousesApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental Service
4.Green Meadows Lawnscape
43630 Utica Rd
Landscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
5.Massage Green Spa
35728 Van Dyke Ave
Massage TherapistsBeauty SalonsDay SpasMassage Services
6.Doc Greens Clinic
37300 Dequindre Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Centers
40494 Mound Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.