Ray McKinley DDS, Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS
45665 Village Blvd, Utica, MI, 48315
1.Forever Young Dentistry
39242 Dequindre Rd Ste 106
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Young is very friendly along with his wonderful staff. He has a state-of-the-art office, and is brand new. Beautiful!
2.Gryebet Robert & Randolph DDS
2727 E 14 Mile Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Only went once but am very happy with the service and the results.\r \r Look here. Excellent service and a very competent staff.\r \r Called for an appointment and they did everything right.\r
3.Rosner Frank N DDS MSBA
36150 Dequindre Rd
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentistsClinics
4.Ortisi & Abate Family Dentistry
13801 15 Mile Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
$55 OFF Complete Exam, Full Series of X-Rays and Complete Consultation+2more
Can't say enough good things about this place! The staff is genuinely friendly and courteous. Dr. Abate is fantastic, your not just another patient in his business practice, he takes the time to addre
5.Golasa Gary G Family Dentistry
3058 Metropolitan Pkwy
6.Sucaet Gary F
13811 19 Mile Rd
Dentists More Info
15032 Hall Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I am not a fan of dentist. But after going to Aspen now for 2 month's I can say this is 1 of the best experiences I've had. I recommend aspen Dental to everyoneMore Nearby Locations »
Growing Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics
51821 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI, 48051
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future