The Law Offices of Juan Hernandez
Serving the Stephenville area.
275 E Fm 1188
2.Kennedy, Thomas J, DDS
1151 E Us Highway 377
3.Thomas D. Hamilton, D.D.S., Inc.
310 W Bluff St
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental InsuranceDentists
After trying other dentists in the area, I found Dr. Hamilton and his staff the be the most caring and professional dental office in town. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch den
4.Young, Thomas E, DDSServing the Stephenville, TX area
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
5.Jay L. Thomas D.D.S.
701 Paluxy Rd Ste 2
Medical & Dental X-Ray LabsDentistsMedical Imaging Services
Larry Meadows Attorney At Law
PO Box 1084, Brownwood, TX, 76804
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future