1.Stephenville Medical & Surgical Clinic
150 River North Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Stephenville Medical and Surgical Clinic (SMSC), a multi-specialty group practice dedicated to providing complete medical care and preventive medicine, was established in 1929 and has grown steadily o
2.Cross Timbers Health Clinics Inc
135 River North Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Perfect for finding everything I need and want!
3.Auxi Health Care
250 E Washington St
4.The Health Center
725 N Graham St Ste 500
5.Wound Care Ctr
411 N Belknap St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsRehabilitation Services
6.Health Strategies Group
1306 E Washington St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2125 W Washington St # A
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.