1.Weimer Allan D
100 Park Ave
Allan D. Weimer, DDS, MS is passionate Orthodontist who has been serving the Steamboat Springs and Craig community with all of their Orthodontic needs for over 30 years. He not only helps bring smiles
1169 Hilltop Pkwy Unit 203
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsProfessional Organizations
At AvantGarde Dental, our main goal is to provide you with the highest quality preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental care tailored to your needs and budget and delivered in a caring atmosphere
3.Pine Grove Dental
1475 Pine Grove Rd
I recently visited Pine Grove Dental while visiting a friend that lived in Steamboat Springs. I have extensive dental work to be done, and even though my visit was a one-time visit, Dr. Schwartz, his
100 Park Ave Ste 106
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Karl LH Heggland, DDS, of Frisco and Steamboat Springs, Colorado, practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surg
5.McCreight Progressive Dentistry
940 Central Park Dr Ste 206
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
The service here is top notch. They do go above an beyond your standard practice dentistry and like most things that are above and beyond, the cost does exceed what many lower level dental insurance p
6.Paul E Andrews, DMD
505 Anglers Dr Ste 204
This is a nightmare of a practice. I can not even start to tell you how many ways I felt defiled, degraded, & financially assaulted by this office. My time was not valued & I missed work several time
7.Gary E Fresques, DDS
940 Central Park Dr Ste 107
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future