Lawn Care Company
www.gardensmithlandscape.com Your Neighbors Will Be Jealous!Yard Care Services Since 2001.
1.C H R I Inc
PO Box 393
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesAgricultural Seeding & Spraying
Lawn Mowing, Pressure Washing, Will do Hedge Trimming, Repair Work, Full CleanUp
2.Patrick's Landscaping & Tree ServicesServing the Stayton, OR area
Lawn MaintenanceWater GardensGardenersSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Does great work and easy to work with!
5.Montana Landscaping Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Free Estimates! We do everything you don't want to do !
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Valley Green has been providing landscape services in Gervais, OR, and the entire Willamette Valley since 1990. With many years of previous experience, we are uniquely positioned to provide you with t
7.Escobar Landscape & Irrigation
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
I definitely recommend these guys. They are very good, trustworthy and reasonable
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.