ME Electric, Inc.
Serving the Stayton area.
1.Pacific Coast Electric Inc
1527 W Washington St # H
ElectriciansNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies
Family Owned & Operated; Free Estimates; 24 Hour Emergency Services. Electricians, Building Contractors. Bonded & Insured BB#45933. Stayton, OR
2.ME Electric, Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric SwitchboardsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
We provide electrical contracting services to our valued customers in Dallas, Salem, and surrounding areas. With nearly four decades of experience, ME Electric, Inc. is your total electrical systems c
3.Pacific Northwest Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Theater SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I wanted to thank John and his crew for the fine work they did for me this morning. It is appreciated more than i can say. I will definitely keep your card and refer you to anyone needing electri
4.Young ElectricServing the Stayton, OR area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I live in a 1927 building , with some old electrical issues.Morgan was super helpful & patient in setting up the appointment with myself the HOA manager & the electrician.,she is a great communicato
5.Cherry City Electric
1596 22nd St SE
ElectriciansComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Network Design & SystemsElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Hired Cherry City off of a friends recommendation and I was quite impressed. They were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire project. I will definitely be calling them again if I need m
6.Wayne Parkers Auto Electric
1535 Broadway St NE
ElectriciansAuto Repair & ServiceConsumer ElectronicsElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
We have been using Parker’s for I believe 30 years now. They are the most trustworthy, honest, reliable auto repair business in Oregon. They are very Thorough and get to the bottom of the problem in a
7.AC & E Electric
3535 Del Webb Ave NE Ste 100
A C & E Electric, headquartered in Salem, Oregon has been providing outstanding service to businesses since 1959. We serve both commercial and industrial clients throughout Oregon and Washington. Comm
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.