1.Accel Discount Tire
2103 Delray St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersBrake Service EquipmentWheels-Aligning & Balancing
We are located on Exit 148 0n I-40 & Exit 50A on I-77. Tires are our specialty, and Cooper Tire is our main brand. We carry most other brands also. Also here are other services that we provide. All br
2.Accel Discount Tire
372 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
610 River Hwy
I have been doing Business with Discount Tire for 4 years ,in doing business with them I found a group of hardworking Service Professionals whom are adamant on providing you with the best possible ser
4.Quality Discount Tire
1114 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Family owned and operated since 2001. Over 40 years experience, we strive to provide quality service.
2627 Us Highway 70 SE
All I can say is thanks to them. When I had my old car. I had a flat tire and changed it with the spare and brought in the flat tire. They changed it for me. Went back and got the other side changed a
6.Discount Tire Co
9828 Northcross Center Ct
Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
505 Jake Alexander Blvd W
Great service, timely and professional. I think they actually cared!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.