Jon C Packman DDS
1316 Davie Ave, Statesville, NC, 28677
1.Statesville Family Dentistry
518 Brookdale Dr
2.Flerra, James J DDS
535 Brookdale Dr
Best Dentist Ever!! I refer everyone I know to this practice.
3.Perry, Randall S PA DDS
1132 Davie Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
A beautiful, healthy smile helps to boost confidence and self-esteem. At Randall Perry, DDS, PA we offer the latest technology in dental care. If you are looking to achieve a beautiful smile, then you
4.Iredell County Health Department Dental Clinic
318 Turnersburg Hwy
This was actually the best dental experience I ever had. The people were very friendly, the exam was the most thorough, the tihings that were not covered there the foks there were able to give me refe
5.James E Hunter, Jr. DDS
734 Bryant St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
TEETH WHITENING, ROOT CANALS, CROWNS, BRIDGES, PORCELAIN FILLINGS
6.Dirig, Christopher J
724 Bryant St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to our office. We take great pride and satisfaction in assisting you to achieve and to maintain the best possible oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive care including cosmetic,
7.Perry Joseph M
1116 Davie Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
We provide a wide range of dental services to residents in and around the Statesville area, including children. We want patients to be proud of their smile so each patient is educated on how to protec
Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW, Lenoir, NC, 28645
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future