1.Bishop, Delina H, MD
438 Williamson Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
Piedmont Healthcare has a problem with customer service at many of their medical offices. Long wait time for phone, problems with connecting to someone for medical questions and even no staff at some offices to take in patients. One lady drove in from out of town because she could not get anyone at a doctors office to answer the phone!
Dr. Feldman is the absolute best doctor I have ever been to!! I saw him on Nov 8, 2016 and he spent over an hour with me explaining the mechanics of the foot and my condition. He genuinely care about his patients and can correct most foot issues! I am thrilled to have him as my foot surgeon. patsydherman
If you are looking for an excellent pain management Dr. with a great personality, look no further. This Dr. is excellent at identifying the problem areas and alleviating the pain.
I told my friends that this is the best place for medical care.Also I have referred all of them whom have children that Dr.Bently is the best.He has been our Dr. for 23 years.
The best doctors as well as ladies around. Highly recommended! Love all of them. They're truly there to help.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.