Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Richmond Dental Arts
1412 Richmond Rd
The secretary ... Marie.. Amazing women very very kind and helpful... Will take so much time in what you need from her... The doctor is ok, and very clean office
2.Richmond Dental Arts
3930 Richmond Ave
3.Richmond Dental Arts
739 Woodrow Rd
4.Oakwood Dental Arts
1839 N Railroad Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Dr. Mark Ruggeri and staff are extremely accommodating and flexible. They are competent and make you visit as pleasant as possible. Katie and Brooke are always there to assist in any needs you may ha
5.C&K Dental Arts
2781 Amboy Rd
Complete Invisalign orthodontic treatment with retainers, Zoom! teeth whitening, dental exam, cleaning, and x-rays
6.Hylan Dental Arts
1975 Hylan Blvd
DO NOT USE THIS DENTAL OFFICE, ESPECIALLY DR. HABIB!!! an Went in for simple extraction over 2 YEARS AGO and have been at Oral Surgeons and primary dentist having root canals, bridges and teeth pulled
7.Staten Island Dental Arts Center
112 Foster Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Scaffa has been a dentist since graduating from New York University in 1985 with his Doctorate in Dental Surgery. He has been servicing his patients in his Staten Island offices for nearly 30 year
Tricorache Joanna DDS
2131 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY, 10306 Professional and Affordable Dental Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future