Isaacson, Schiowitz & Korson, LLP
5 Penn Plz, New York, NY, 10001
1.Rosenberg Richard H
11 Park Pl Fl 10
Criminal Law AttorneysAttorneysCivil Litigation & Trial Law AttorneysLitigation & Tort Attorneys
2.Rosenberg Richard M
100 Park Ave
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
3.Richard Rosenberg & Co
1065 Avenue Of The Americas
Accountants-Certified PublicFinancial Planning ConsultantsTax Return Preparation
4.Rosenberg Richard P
14 Dogwood Ter
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Richard Rosenberg & Co
1350 Avenue Of The Americas
Financial Planning ConsultantsInvestmentsInvestment Advisory Service
6.Richard A Rosenberg ESQ
1254 State Route 27
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLegal Service Plans
2000 Linwood Ave Apt 15a
Real Estate Management
Serving the Staten Island area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.