Showing results for Pro Healthcare. Search for prohealth care instead?
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Staten Island area.
1.PRO Health Care Ny In
5120 Fort Hamilton Pkwy
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Pro Health Care
348 13th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Health Care Pro Ins Co
1 Chase Manhattan Plz
4.Prohealth Care Associates LLP
2270 Kimball St
Health & Welfare Clinics
5.Prohealth Care Associates LLP
2060 Utica Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Pro Health Care Assoc
126 Greenpoint Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Prohealth Care Assoc LLP
242 Metropolitan Ave
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.