1715 N Atherton St
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Outstanding care and service by far!!!. I had 5 molars removed and Dr. R was, well she is wonderful, very gentle and very strong :). She has the best every technique at pulling teeth that I have experMore Nearby Locations »
2.White, Roan & Associates
2590 Park Center Blvd Ste 100
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
We are a dental practice that meets all of your dental needs, from family dentistry to orthodontics to cosmetics, at a location that is modern, relaxed and convenient. We specialize in quality care fo
3.DR Derrill Finch DDS
1315 S Allen St
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The Trusted State College Dentist for All Your Needs Keep yourself smiling with regular visits to experienced State College dentist Derrill Finch, D.D.S. As a trusted and gentle dentistry provider, we
4.John E. Carder DDS ltd and Associates
180 Regent Ct Ste 100
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
It has been our privilege to serve the patients of the Centre region and beyond since 1976 and we continue to strive to meet and surpass the expectations of our patients dental and oral health. Dr. Ca
5.Pediatric Dental Care
1019 Ghaner Rd Ste 100
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
We have been using Pediatric Dental Care for 9 years. I am always impressed by their efficiency and kindness. The dental assistants are so tender to my kids every time we visit. Dr. Bob explains their
6.Happy Valley Orthodontics
1019 Ghaner Rd Ste 101
Welcome to Happy Valley Orthodontics! State College orthodontist Dr. Peter Jackson and his Team are here to offer you Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Traditional Braces, and Hidden Braces. Pete loves the
7.A Dental Office On Allen Street
403 S Allen St Ste 209a
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future