Johnston Dental Care LLC
306 E Reynolds Dr, Ruston, LA, 71270
1.Sampognaro, Charles M
1219 N 19th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Call for specials
2.Tarver Justin DDS
92 Lincoln Rd
3.Scott, L King
120 Professional Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Great Guy. First time ever going to a dentist and he was very nice! Got a great review on my teeth to! Will definitely keep up with my cleanings on my teeth after meeting his super nice staff!
4.Peach Tree Dental Monroe
2204 Forsythe Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
My experience was great! I felt welcomed from the second I walked in. The Dr. told me what he thought is best for me and then I talked with a lady who went over all the fees with me. After agreeing t
5.Family Dental Care
2805 Armand St
You can get your work done and get out fast
3301 Sterlington Rd
The staff was friendly and helpful. The dentist was very nice and took his time with me. Highly recommend to someone who is skeptical of dental visits!!!!
7.Ryan D Ward DDS
3050 Forsythe Ave
This is an awesome Family Dentistry! I have been a patient for 2 and a half years, and it's wonderful! The staff is well trained and they are very nice! I used to be afraid of going to the dentist, be
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future