Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Starke area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Children's Medical Center
319 W Call St Ste B
2.Primary Care Associates
1550 S Water St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Pediatrics Associates of Argyle
107 Edwards Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
4.Medical Injury Group
996 N Temple Ave
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
5.North Florida Family Podiatry
1548 S Water St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Jessica R Ross, MD
1550 S Water St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.UF Health Womens Center-Medical Plaza
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
University of Florida Health is the Southeast's most comprehensive academic health center. With main campuses in Gainesville and Jacksonville, UF Health includes six health colleges, seven research inMore Nearby Locations »
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.