11035 Cold Creek Rd
2.Vincent's Floral & Statuary
330 Adams St
Florists SuppliesGarden CentersNurseries-Plants & TreesWholesale Plants & Flowers
3.Dr. Vincent R De Las Alas, MD
615 S Bower St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
4.St Vincent Depaul Catholic Rectory
205 W Maple St
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
5.St Vincent Depaul Catholic
168 E Wright Ave
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipReligious Organizations
6.Dr. Vincent A Dubravec, MD
5055 Plainfield Ave NE Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyAllergy Treatment
7.Vincent E. Carlson & Associates, PLC
2320 Lake Ave
AttorneysFinancial ServicesTax Return PreparationLegal Service Plans
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.