1.Stanton Family Clinic
638 E College Ave
Medical ClinicsTesting LabsUrgent CareMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
Inspired by the vision of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Padre Pio, Casa San Pio of Appalachia has been organized as an apostolate of the Catholic Diocese of Lexington. The mission is to assemble a network
2.Clay City Pediatrics and Primary Care
98 River St
62 Mercy Ct
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Witcher Denise Doctor of Medicine
125 Main St
5.Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital Physician's Clinic
105 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
1220 Richmond Rd
7.Post Clinic Free Health Care Clinic
125 W Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.