1.Stanton Family Clinic
638 E College Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsTesting LabsUrgent Care
Inspired by the vision of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Padre Pio, Casa San Pio of Appalachia has been organized as an apostolate of the Catholic Diocese of Lexington. The mission is to assemble a network
2.Stanton Specialty Clinic
68 E Elkins St
3.Red River Pediatrics
321 E College Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I have the upmost respect for this clinic. They are very friendly and eager to help in anyway possible. They now accept walkins throughout most of the day which makes it easier to get in. I would reco
4.Powell County Clinic
68 E Elkins St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Mercy Medical Clinic of Powell County
749 Irvine Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
6.Embry J B DMD
121 Prosperous Pl
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. James B Embry has been providing dental care and gentle treatment since 1976. Our services include crowns and bridges, tooth replacement, implant restoration, whitening treatments, cosmetic bondin
7.Bluegrass Clinic Stanford PLLCServing the Stanton, KY area
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
Comprehensive Care for all your Family Members. Well-woman gynecological Care, Pediatric Care Osteoporosis screening Available & Cancer Screening Available
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.